The Little Fish

Thursday, April 06, 2006

When you talk you don't get any work done

Bulldust! Sarah and I have been told again not to talk so much at work, this time by Cherie, who thinks when Sarah talks to me she stops working, which is so hugely untrue! Sarah told me tonight that Cherie had spoken to her about it and she was so annoyed, and so was I, because it is so unfounded. Hello?! Who helped Sarah get through the whole of Saturday afternoon last week by being her left hand in the kitchen? We got a shit load done!

Anyways, so me and Sarah were silently mocking Cherie tonight by having conversations in the cool room in amongst the cucumbers and cold sausages and bottles of coke. Twas fun. And then later I was all 'Hey Sarah do you think we have not talked enough tonight?' And she was all 'No I think we need to be even more silent.' We rolled our eyes a lot.

Anyways, the week is about to come to an end and not a moment too soon. I have had a good week in some areas and a bad in others. I am so eager for uni to be over tomorrow, because then I will finally be on holidays. It's quite sad actually that I have only had 6 weeks of uni and am already complaining and being a lazy bum, but meh that's how it is. And plus, I cannot wait for tomorow night as me and AH and HD are going to Judith Lucy! Yay! I am so looking forward to it...Lozza has suggested I ask Judith to do her 'Who gives a shit?!' line from her Late Show days. That would so crack me up, I must do that. I have been watching my Late Show dvds in preparation, lol!

Me and VG met up on Tuesday afternoon for a coffee for the first time in ages. My afternoon class was cancelled so I texted her and she was all eager to come out, but when I got there and we were sitting across from each other in Gloria Jeans I realised that I didn't really want to be there or spend the afternoon with her. But I did.

I am glad this week is over at dancing. I am still in a bit of a slump right now with dancing...I don't know what it is, I have just been questioning myself a but too much this week maybe when really I should just leave well enough alone so that it doesn't get me down. I don't know, but I have been leaving dancing quite quickly this week, just eager to get away which hasn't happened a lot before. Shame, I hope my passion isn't dying. Plus to top it all off I can't give any glowing reports about the troupe costume as I reckon it's frightfully ugly and cheap looking and doesn't suit Don't Cha at ALL. But meh, it's being made anyways. Fingers crossed it doesn't look awful on me.

Probably only good thing that's happened this week is that I cheered Mum up yesterday, because I know she has been a bit down lately because of some friend issues, with some flowers and a card that said 'Just because I love you'. I was rewarded with lots of hugs and kisses and I can tell it has put her in a really great mood - one that is still lasting, even one day later. And also on Tuesday I got an invite to Tegan's 21st! Horrah! I feared she wouldn't invite me, and I just hate it when people talk about party's endlessly right in front of you and then never invite you. Tegan has been talking about her 21st since uni started and so to get invited really made my day. She is having a theme - Woodstock. So I will have to find something to wear!

And to top off this week I find out Tom has cancer on Blue Heelers! Like could this week get any worse?! I think I need to write in my paper journal, which has been very very neglected this year, and so tomorrow after uni I think I am going to head to a nice park and just sit and have some peace and quiet alone time. There are some things I can't even reveal on this blog and only paper will do.

Au Revoir!

Listening to: Forever Young - Youth Group
Jealous of: Jackie who's going to Melbourne and can see the 50 Years of Australian Television exhibit :(
Support Ronald McDonald House Charities www.rmhc.org.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home