The Little Fish

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm a copy cat

I am so bored tonight and prcrastinating to such an extent that I am blogging purely for the purpose of blogging. And I'm going to copy what Rosanna wrote in her blog today which she copied from Anna, because, basically, apart from that fact I have sore sore sore feet thanks to tripping over my own thong today and from going for a run and getting bastard blisters, I have nothing to blog about. So I'm just going to do one of those little survey things everyone says they hate but they always do when they get emailed them ;)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Junk mail deliverer
2. Deli assistant (deli as in convenience store not feral Woolworths meat section)
3. Dance teacher
4. Waitress/barista

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Castle
2. Strictly Ballroom
3. Centre Stage
4. Amy
(oh and Love Actually, I can't leave that one out)

Four places I have lived:
1. Unfortunately I'm a boring person and I have only lived in one suburb my whole life.

Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Blue Heelers
2. Frontline/The Late Show/D Generation/The Panel
3. Friends
4. Wildside

Four websites I visit daily:
1. TVAus
2. The bh.org forum
3. Blochworld (although becoming less frequent)
4. Australian Television and Information Archive

Four things I want to do before I die:
1. Attend an Olympics
2. Go to Paris and see the Moulin Rouge
3. Visit Manhattan, NY and live it up there, spending all my life savings and visiting all the places in the Home Alone movies and that I've always read about
4. Help others in a bigger way than most


So there you go, now you know a few more things about me. Woohoo for you.

Listening to: A Moment Like This - Kelly Calrkson - never get bored of watching this video montage featuring this song that has Carly Patterson winning the gold in Athens.
Support Barnardos Children's Charity www.barnardos.org.uk
Loving John Howards blog www.johnhoward.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home