The Little Fish

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh man!

Ahhh the frustration of blogs! You want people to read them, but then you don't, you want to name people in them, but then you also don't, and when you don't everything gets taken the wrong way and verything gets all screwed up.

This is partly an apology for Miss Pia...I hope you don't hate me. I am so weary of using names on my blog after closing down my last one because of too many people I knew reading it. And now I try to use as few as possible, but then that has now backfired on me too. If I had used names, or even just initials Miss Pia would have not gotten offended by my previous entry. Looks like I should start using initials again.

I have this constant fear in the back of my mind that whoever I mention in a bitchy sort of tone (or any tone that just isn't nice) will somehow find out and read the blog and then I will have scored myself a lifelong enemy with just a few taps of the keyboard. So in my previous post I didn't mention names, and just went ahead and was very very VERY general.

It was a vent, and I had to do it. Because I am a very...how to put it? A very, inner person. I don't say much of how I feel, or at least not out loud or in front of too many people, if I need to cry I cry when I'm alone and I battle on with any problems and just keep going. I think a lifetime of having to do this has perhaps made me a little stronger than others (or maybe not...I don't know, it's just a guess) and I have the ability to hold it in when needed. This occurred to me just tonight when at dancing RG had a bit of a cry and I was a bit mystified (as you do get when someoe cries out of the blue) and it occurred to me that I have never done that and probably never will cry at dancing (injuries excepted). I have wanted to before, absolutely, but I have always kept it in.

Anyways, getting off topic. I was pissed off at AW and LH and a few others at dancing the other day and that is what prompted me to write that blog. It was also in defence of you PM because you're a good friend and it offends me that they might talk about you the way they have and that your opinions and thoughts on the studio have now changed because of what has happened. I don't like people putting down my friends and that was the motive behind my last blog.

So just clearing the air...hopefully you'll forgive me PM! I honestly didn't mean it in the way you took it. I don't think you're whinging at all (and if you are, then it is totally, 100% justified) and I don't think you're paranoid or being unreasonable AT ALL! Hopefully I have explained things so that you and others understand.

1 Comments:

  • Oh! Don't appologise - you're making me feel bad now! (But yay I had a whole blog entry dedicated to me!) I just wanted to know if you were refering to me! Sometimes I need a kick up the butt from my friends telling me to get over it, or to stop whinging! I'm the opposite of being an internal person - I tell my friends (repeatedly) until I drive them up the wall!

    But if it was about me, I thought you could have told me in a less public way! An email/msn/txt/in person... :)

    Anyways - I truly don't care now... A was being very nice to me on Monday (because she wanted help with the Gr 1 stuff...)People are always nice when they want something aren't they! And L doesn't say boo to me - but that doesn't bother me. She's not someone that I have to have a lot to do with anyway... I think we're in what, one class together...

    Don't stress!

    By Blogger MissPia, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home