The Little Fish

Friday, February 03, 2006

Read me

Couldn't think of a good title so I decided to rope anyone who might read this in with that pathetic try hard catchy title, lol!
I can't seem to get enough of my blog lately it seems. I often turn to it when I've exhausted all the forums I frequent on the internet, when I've caught up with all my emails, when I'm bored or when I am stuck in a rut with my fic as I am right now. It's majorly annoying me. I really need to be in the mood to write, and when I'm not my fics just go nowhere. Tonight for example I've been on the computer since about 10:40pm. It is now 12:10am and I have written three lines. Woohoo accomplishment! NOT!
Tomorrow is going to be terrific - teaching for TO in the morning - I am just so excited about that, it's going to be so fun (made me think this arvo though - 'OMG should I be doing teaching at uni?!') and then going to photo copy the BH Bible for Cat on my way home. At about 12:30 going to pick up Ash, Na and Win for Win's birthday lunch at the Secret Garden. Me and Ash went shopping for her pressie today - I hope it's enough, I sort of feel as though it's not. Oh well, too late now. We ARE taking her to a super nice place for lunch though!
Dad and I have been researching cars again - and I feel we are getting closer to the right one even though my bank balance is not yet ready for it *sob*. We are going to look at a couple of cars on Saturday morning before I have work and several look promising. So fingers crossed everybody!
Nanna is back in hospital :o( Mum went to see her on Wednesday and said that she was just sitting on the edge of the bed sobbing the whole time cos she was in so much pain. It made me glad I had to work and couldn't go with her. I wouldn't want to see her like that. But then knowing Nanna she would've probably held herself together if I was there. Ahhhh all the girls in this family are so stubborn! Tomorrow though, because I am having the car all day I have to pick Mum up from work when she finishes at 5:30pm and she just said that she was wanting to go straight from work to the hospital again - I don't know if it means I will have to go with her to the hospital or if we will drive home and she hops into the drivers seat and drives away whilst I get out and stay home. What a way to end what would be a terrific day. I know it sounds so horrible of me to say it, but I don't really want to go and see Nanna - perhaps I am one of those people who can't face up to things like this. I just have had the most dreadful feeling about her for the last couple of weeks though and I'm a bit scared so staying away is allowing me to not get any more scared.

Oh speaking of scary I have a confession :o( Last night when I went to drive to dancing I took Dad's car - freaking beast that it is - and backed out of the car port and totally scratched the passenger wing mirror against the brick work! Scared the shit out of myself! When I got to dancing I got out of the car and had a look at the damage and the mirror is now at an angle it has never been at before and the paintwork is scratched but today I think I managed to manouvre the mirror back into a semi normal position. And the scratching isn't as obvious as I had thought it was last night. I didn't say anything of course - even when Mum asked me when I got home from dancing last night "Did you back out all right this arvo? I thought I heard a funny noise." And they haven't noticed yet I don't think - or if they have they haven't said anything. And Dad took the car tonight when he met Mum at her work to get their passport photos done. So maybe the damage isn't so obvious that you notice it straight away? Seems like it so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Otherwise I should star digging my grave right now.
I told Ash today about it and she was all "OMG the mirror? The whole mirror?!" and I was like "Shit no! Jesus, not the whole thing - then I really would've shot myself to save my parents the trouble!" Jesus can you imagine if I did break off the whole mirror! :oO That only would've happened if I'd really sped out of the carport in reverse, and you just can't do that in Dad's beast. It's hard enough to drive as it is, especially backing out of the car port! But yeah. any car I always back out slowly. It was just that I didn't realise how close the wing mirror was to the wall last night :o

Anyways, I'm off. I'd love some comments, no one ever comments on my blog! :o( Remember guys that I do value and appreciate your opinions and do like hearing from you - so please leave some comments! Make poor old me feel loved!

Also, a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jackie www.fuzzy-monkey.com for the 31st of January! Hope you had a great day gorgeous! :o)

Listening to: The Journey - Tommy Emmanuel
By donating blood just once you can save three lives. Give blood, blood gives. Donors are ALWAYS needed, no matter what blood type you are, common or rare. www.arcbs.redcross.org.au Don't be a wuss!

2 Comments:

  • You're already back at dancing?

    Oh - I will have missed a week and a day, yes?

    BUGGER!

    Am LOVING Melbourne! I could move here! It is great! Really didn't like Sydney (perhaps the dramas I went through have a lot to do with that opinion though...)

    I'm going to try and get to a class at DW301 tomorrow arvo, wonder how it'll compare to SDC.

    Anyways L - will chat with you when I get back to Perth!

    x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • Of course you're loved Riss!

    Hope you're enjoying the bh bible...have to tell me all about it next time we talk! Any my fingers are crossed for you over the car!

    Just wanted to say I have read the latest part of your fic and it is faantastic! Year 11 sucks so far (except P+L + lit)...I have more work than I had the whole of last year! Thus I haven't gotten around to giving your fic the attention it needs for the review it deserves, but it is coming and in the meantime I hoped this comment was a good 2nd best!

    xx Bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home