The Little Fish

Monday, January 09, 2006

Can I have that scent bottled please?

I had to take down the Christmas tree last night :( Sadness. I hate taking it down and all our decorations around the house. It's like, such a let down. Christmas is definitely over then :( It's so exciting putting it up and preparing for Christmas, but then I never want to take it down, cos then the spirit of the season is dead. And what I miss most is the scent of our tree. I live for that scent man :( That's why I want to bottle it. You haven't smelt the most delicious, totally Christmas scent until you've smelt the scent of a real Christmas tree. I said this to Mum and she was all "Well, they make bathroom cleaners and stuff in 'pine scent'" and I'm like "Oh come on, it's so not the same" and she nodded, agreeing with me. "No, you're right, it's not the same."

More news on the me front, haha. Kyle is finishing at the silos soon! Hurray! Although I would never say it out loud, I am pleased he will finally be coming home. I miss him. He will be looking for a job when he come sback, pretty much anything he can get I think cos he just wants to be employed again. Especially since he's supposed to be going to Europe mid year. Somehow I cannot see that happening, but then people always surprise me, and everyone is going on trips right now, except for me, so I shouldn't be saying he won't go. It's just that he has not made any plans yet, and I don't think he's saved enough money to quite make it to another continent - so many expenses, like his car getting broken into, and things like that. And he hasn't booked any flights or anything!

Me and TO have been talking and I'm all set to teach her tinies for the first few weeks of February - or until I go back to uni. Happiness! I can't wait - TO is all praising already telling me that they'll love me and even though I'm shit at tap and never done acro, I will be totally fine teaching them that. I suppose she is right - I mean they're only 2 and 3 years old, headstands are easy enough for even me to grip lol! It'll be so good anyways - I just adore teaching, I wish I could do it all year. And little kidlets are so gorgeous! TO was all like 'Well we just do slap ball changes across the room and you and I will be on either side of them holding their hands as they go across' and I was all 'Awwwww'

PM and I are talking right now on MSN and she has mentioned a place in Karrinyup that she used to teach briefly for and it sounds like it's exactly what I would like. I so want something really easy and casual like that - just one day a week, maybe two, teaching little kids dancing. That would be so good! But I should wait til I have my own car and can transport myself around. it makes everything ten times harder when you have to rely on your Mum to pick you up!

Ohhhh another super bit of news I found out tonight! jane Allsop is also having a bambino! How gorgeous! Elle will be so stoked, I just know it! I messaged her, but she has not replied...must be asleep. Oh but I can just imagine your reaction when you read it Elly! hehe It's so sad she has had so many miscarriages - I had no idea. Like Bec said, she has never really seemed to be in the family way and wanting kids, but it's great that she is well on the way. She will probably have it arund about the time Cherie has her bub! And Jackie! Wowsers, everybody's having babies! If they're not going to Europe they're having babies, lol!

Anyways, a relatively short post for once. Goodnight!

Support the small victims of violence or sudden family loss - support the Alannah and Madeline Foundation www.amf.org.au
Listening to: Innocent Child - Lisa McCune - Blue Heelers soundtrack

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home