The Little Fish

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

She replied!!

Today i got a letter from Rachel Gordon! OMFG! Sorry I might seem totally 100% completely lame-o here, but I am just so excited and over the moon that she wrote back to me! I knew she would! After all the letters I've written, I've finally got a reply (and it hasn't taken 5 letters like it has Simone, who can I just say, still has not written back to me :( )
Ohhhh I was jumping around the house big time, lucky no one else was home or I would've just about burst trying to keep my excitement away from view! Aww Rachel is gorgeous, I cannot believe she wrote back to me!! I got a fan card with a message on it and a Christmas card too! For those who wanted to see it (eg Elle and Bec) here's what they said...

The fancard

Dear Larissa,
Thankyou so much for watching Blue Heelers! Take care and lots of love. May all your dreams come true!
Rachel Gordon xxx


The Christmas card

Dear Larissa,
Thankyou so much for your beautiful Christmas card! I hope you have a great Christmas too. Thankyou also for the kind words you said. I'm glad you love Blue Heelers. We certainly love making it! Enjoy beautiful Perth - I went over to perth for telethon this year. I love it, it's a great city.
Take care Larissa
Lots of love to you
Rachel Gordon xx





:o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) How great is that!!! She's such a legend! I was hoping the fact that I sent her a gorgeous hand made Christmas card would seal the deal and coax her into wanting to write back to me, and it must've! Hurray!
When I got the mail today I was shuffling through the letters as I walked back inside and there was this huge one for me, and I didn't recognise the writing at all, and then once I got inside I saw that the post amrk said Dandenong VIC and I couldn't think of anyone I knew around there who might be writing to me, except for maybe Rosy :oP so I got all excited and thought "OMG! It might be from Simone or Rachel!!" Funny thing is is that as I walked out the front door to go get the mail from the letterbox I was thinking to myself 'Wowsers, wouldn't it be cool if rachel or Simone wrote back to me and I got a letter from them today' and voila! What do you know! There it was! What a legend for taking the time to write back to my letter, she's a sweetie.
I had just gotten offline from talking to Jackie and doing my usual internet rounds to TVAus and the bh.org forum and all but I just HAD to come back on and tell everyone that Rachel wrote back to me! I'm about to go and tell everyone know ;o)

Ahhhhh this has just made my year!!

3 Comments:

  • I think I've already said this twice, but I'll say it again, very happy for you Riss!

    What a champ Rachel is - especially sending a Xmas card lol! Like you said, most wouldn't even bother with a fan card! Good on her for being an awesome actor and a great person!

    Have a great Xmas/NY Riss! (Come to think of it, what a great early Xmas pressie for you!)

    Bec xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

  • Awww thanks heaps Bec! I am happy too :P it sure will make my Christmas a little special, I'm still on such a high! What a great gift hey!

    Have an awesome Christmas too Bec, and a wonderful New Year!

    Riss xo

    By Blogger Believe in the Impossible, at 10:44 PM  

  • Whee! You got a reply from Rachel! Lucky you! She's gorgeous You text me! I felt soooo special when you told me. I'm sorry it was a short text back. I swear, I would have said more but I have soo much going on at the moment (boys) and I was just in the wrong mood. Anyway, take care sweetie and have a great Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home