The Little Fish

Friday, November 25, 2005

An official P Plater

Hurray! You're reading the blog of an official licensed driver right now! :o) I passed the Hazard Perception Test today and have my P Plates now, my drivers licence is getting made as we speak and will be in my mail box within the next 3-5 working days and I have a paper licence to get me through until then. No more log book! No more supervised driving! Hail the driving gods who allowed me to pass today!






Hmmm now I just need to get me some wheels ;o)


Listening to: I've Had The Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing Sydney cast recording
Support those living in poverty. Make poverty history www.makepovertyhistory.com.au

3 Comments:

  • I've Had The Time Of My Life is an awesome song btw!

    Congratulations hun on your licence! My sister recently got hers too! She's scary to go driving with! ;P

    Take care, xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

  • Whooooo! Go Riss, now you can drive the million hours across boring desert to come and visit me :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • Yay! You bet guys! I'll be driving myself stupid the moment I have my own car...meanwhile it is proving difficult to hussle the Rav 4 out of Mum's clutches for even a moment. Today was a rare occurrence when she let me drive to work alone in it...I think just cos she was all contented in her magazine when I wanted to go to work and so couldn't be bothered driving.

    By Blogger Believe in the Impossible, at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home