The Little Fish

Monday, October 10, 2005

New Beginnings

This is a totally new blog for me. I felt the need to create a new one and ditch my old one at Greatest Journal as it was being discovered by too many people. I know you probably cannot avoid these sort of things, as this is the internet after all, but I was not feeling too comfortable knowing people I see face to face everyday were reading my blog all the time. And some of them were telling me they were reading it by leaving comments, which was nice of them I suppose, but some were also reading it and not telling me they were. Somehow it felt like a bit of an invasion.
So this is a blog that hopefully will just be seen by my dear net mates :) They understand the need for blogs, yet do not know me face to face and therefore there can be no awkwardness about me having a blog.
See, the thing is, someone from dancing has read my old blog, left a comment telling me they wish to remain anaymous and that they didn't want to talk about it at dancing. Well that was cool with me, as I didn't want to mention it at dancing either, but the thing is, now that mystery person at dancing knows exactly who I am and what I think about a lot of stuff (courtesy of my blog) and I don't know who they are. It's killing me trying to work out who it might be! They have like an unfair advantage over me now. Oh well...I don't suppose I'll ever find out, so we'll just let it be. Maybe one day they'll tell me, or accidently let it slip.
I'm not really understanding the blogger.com ways of working right now as I only just joined up tonight. It's a bit complicated. I was hoping it would be really easy, but I can't even find the place to write a profile! Anyways, maybe that will all change when I publish this milestone first blog entry ;)
I think I will leave it here for now. This blog mightn't be too interesting I suppose, for the average person, as I'm so super conscious of privacy now and might not be as open and all in this blog. Haha you can't even have any privacy on the internet anymore! lol! But yes, I'm going to only tell this address to my closest net mates and not anybody I see day to day if I can help it. Also will be using code names and initials, just so that my blog entries do not end up on google like they did before!
So, this blog might end up being for my benefit only, but then that's cool with me. I will be plugging a charity each blog entry though, because every charity does fantastic work and deserves more help, so I will do my bit. Gotta share with anyone who reads this what I am listening to as well (as I can never come on the computer and not listen to music), so those will be two things you will always find in my blogs ;)
Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home