The Little Fish

Monday, October 10, 2005

Had a squiz

Well I've had a look around and am still pretty much where I was 20 minutes ago. Never mind. I cannot figure out how to edit the links, so we'll leave that for now. And I will look into creating a more exciting layout, as I want a unique one like Rosanna's.

Anyways, my day. This is what a blog's for right? Well, my day was pretty boring...just uni as always, bought TV Week and came home. Dancing went back tonight, started out crappola (isn't that word great?! I got it off Taryn), but got a lot better.
See, I got there early as I was supposed to be doing an interview with TO for my feature article. I had said I would meet her at 6pm after acro finished, but had forgotten that I had said I would email her on the weekend to confirm. So she went home before I could catch her. So we must do it next Monday. Anyways, that wasn't the problem (even though I had really wanted to get the interview done this week). After I discovered TO had left, I was sitting in the back room, minding my own business reading a magazine and AW comes in and says 'LJ what the hell are you doing here?' as though it was the most wrong thing in all the world. Like am I not allowed to come to dancing early? So I have to have a reason to come to the studio, a place where I usually always feel happy and it is a bit of a sanctuary for me? I was quite annoyed, and replied that I had come early to do an interview with TO. I didn't let the anger show in my reply, even though I wish I had. But I always feel as though I cannot win over these sort of stupid people. Honestly, 99% of the time AW is the biggest bitch. I take back the good things I said about her in my old blog.
But yeah, that put me in a pretty dark mood, and so whilst everyone else was in the other room going through our neo and chatting and being dickheads and all that, I stayed in the backroom by myself and continued to stretch and read magazines (as I had plenty of time to spare because we didn't do the interview). Only like half a bazillion times did AW, BM and JB come into the backroom to get stuff from their bags, but none of those times did they show any kindness and suggest I join the others in the practise room. I wasn't in the mood to join them anyways, thanks to AW, but it would've been nice. Finally, at about five to seven, RG came in and asked me why I didn't come into the practise room instead of sitting in here by myself. RG is gorgeous, people should not bitch about her, she's so nice!
Anyways, class started, and CS was going on about us getting photos taken and a video done and all and I was so confused. Turns out they're going to be apart of the 30th anniversary celebration. I had wondered when they would get into celebration mode. But it sounds like a super idea, I was very impressed. I think they're making a sort of video montage thing to show at the party on November 4th (which I only just found out about tonight also). I am so looking forward to seeing it, and going to this party. I don't know any details yet (place, people etc) so I am totally curious!
Our neo is so much better now, I am glad we have changed the song. And we actually got quite a lot done tonight, which really helps :) CS says the costume will be a dark maroon. I don't think I've ever had a maroon costume before, except for my tutu, but that was primarily white, so it could be good. She said the material of choice will be velvet though and I so detest velvet - blah! but hopefully it will have a nice design and great trims to make up for the ugliness of the material. I reckon silver would look awesome with maroon.
We got positions tonight too, and I am near the front, in the third line for the opening triangle. I really hated bein so close to AW, who stands right beside me in the second row, as she is totally rubbing me the wrong way as of today, but what can you do? The day she stops being so self centred will be the day the world becomes a better place, and she can realise it's not all about her. I am over helping her and feeling sorry for her. I tried, she couldn't give a toss, and so I'm over it. Why bother when people don't even recognise that you want to help?

Ahhh, Mum'll be in here any minute now to tell me to get off the internet, so I'm going to leave it here.

Support the Starlight Children's Foundation www.starlight.org.au
Listening to: Flame Tress - Cold Chisel (how appropriate! As that song is from Little Fish, the movie I named this blog after :))

2 Comments:

  • I think I may have to come and have a word with some people (as I am so very scary).

    Very happy you're blogging again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

  • Ohh how rude of those girls. I think that's why I like my dance class it's totally non bitchy 'cos its so relaxed :D
    I hope this blog stays undiscovered for you, love you bubs and miss you too.

    Elle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home