The Little Fish

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Doug! You silly man!

Thanks for the comments on my last blog girls! It was lovely to get some comments :) I want to highlight thought that dancing is not normally like that, my studio is just about the free-est of bitching studio there is in Western Australia, seriously, we are all like family as we aren't a massive studio, and it is just that me and AW have had some difficulties in the last year or so, so it was just her that made my studio sound bitchy, but honestly, it's not ;) Haha no need to bring out the heavy artillery, lol.
Like tonight! Tonight was so fun at dancing, it was a total mood change from Monday night. We sat around for about half an hour just discussing costumes and wowsers, we actually sorted both our senior jazz costumes out right then and there! Fever is going to be gorgeous, just my style, and even though I don't much like our Michael Jackson dance, the costume we decided on is super :D And it would be so complete if we could get some diamonte bracelets to wear just like Chris Bath had on Dancing With The Stars tonight! Ahhh they were gorgeous! I so want some!
Tomorrow we are getting our photos taken at dancing for the anniversary thingamajig, and some video footage too apparently. Should be interesting. CS is wanting us to dress nicely and in appropriate gear etc for tomorrow (and also for ballet next Monday, which means I have to wear all my proper ballet stuff and I hate wearing that, lol!), but like I don't get that. It's not like it is an advertising or promotional video or anything...I think we should be dressing as ourselves, and how we always dress to go to dancing, so that it is an accurate portrayal of what our studio is really like. It's not like we look like a bunch of slobs or anything, we all dress nicely, just not always leotard, tights, ballet shoes sort of thing.
I was going to type up more of my fanfic tonight as it is soooo overdue, and I know some people are eagerly awaiting it. But now I can't be bothered. It's 11:25 and I'll need to head off soon, cos I have work tomorrow, early, and Mum and I are going even earlier to get petrol and detour so that I can get some more log book done, hehe. So far I have done...2 hours and 40 minutes. But Mum and I have agreed that we should count the driving I do to dancing three nights a week. So like 20 mins x 3 times a week = 1 hour a week which is nothing to frown at. So even though you're not supposed to record ten minute trips (as it is 10 mins there and 10 back), we're going to add it all up and just just it in and say I went all the way to like, Karrinyup or somewhere, which takes about 30 mins there and the same back. I want to get this log done asap!

Hugs to Jacks and Elly Belly for the comments, thanks guys!
Luv TheDancingDreamer xox

Support The Royal Flying Doctor Service www.flyingdoctor.net
Listening to: Scott and Fran's Paso Doble - Strictly Ballroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home