The Little Fish

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's cut!

Yep the hair on my head is now shorter, layered and has more highlights. It's maybe a bit shorter than I wanted but I can totally live with it. Hair grows. Get over it. I love the colour and the shape, even though the fringe isn't what I wanted it to be, but then I realised that I just don't think my hair can do that. Either way, I'm waiting for it to let go of it's just washed frizzy as all hell look so I can see what the cut looks like normal. Should be able to see tomorrow or tomorrow night.

Work was so blah tonight. It was busy as, and I'm so over Kalee's every single day PMS and the fact Emma is such a slow learner. I feel like I'm doing her job and mine. Like she stands right next to me when I'm making coffee when there's an order right in front of her for a coke or a milkshake and she doesn't even go to get the coke or make the milkshake, even though she knows how (still, even then she's still like 'Is it one scoop of milk?' which she has asked me every single Thursday night for like 4 weeks now). But then if I tell her to do it I feel rude and mean, even though I know if I don't say anything she'll never learn.

And then tonight we were so busy and Rob was not around so it was just me and her out the front and I was in the middle of trying to do a million things and she's like 'Can you get the till? I want to show Miriam my ball photos', and I nearly fell over. Like it's fine that she wants to show off her ball photos, but honestly, not now! Like it was the middle of her shift - you just don't do things like that.

I really think to work in this business you need to be fast and reliable. You just cannot do things slowly, it just doesn't work. You need to do everything at maximum speed in order to keep everyone happy and everything in order and you simply cannot fluff around showing off ball photos to customers or making yourself a milkshake or flittering over to someone like me every five seconds to ask how much we charge for a can of coke or a southern special ffs! I just want to bash into her everything she needs to learn sometimes, honestly!


Enough ranting, I'm supposed to be finishing this Media blog entry for uni and then going to bed. Before I leave though, I just anted to report that my diet plan is back on track :) I am back to the weight I was in January which was my lowest to date and I have this new drive that's making me say no to junk food and yes to exercising, and it's working :) YAY!

1 Comments:

  • Knowing someone with 365-day a year PMS? Yep, been there, done that! Luckily she's now studying law at uni...let her take it out on an unsuspecting court instead of me!

    Yay for the haircut! Hope it looks fantastic! Haircut for me on Thursday...also styling tips for the river cruise on Fri!

    Have a great weekend!

    x Bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home