The Little Fish

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh the drama of it all

A short post tonight...I am choofing off to bed soon to watch my tape of Dancing With the Stars, but I did want to do an entry so everyone didn't think I was dead. This blog has been screwing up lately which is why I haven't been posting...it all started I think when I went onto PM's blog and left a comment there. It must've been too much for blogger to handle, lol.

Anyways, the delightful Rosy fixed it for me and now here I am. Thanks a bunch Rosy! :o)

I have been busy though as well. Uni has started again and I am still dragging myself out of bed three days a week before 8am which is killing the me that lives to sleep. My classes are ok...I didn't think the Reading Media Texts unit would be so bad until I found out my lecturer and tutor (it's a freakin' 3 hour lecture! Torture!) is Dr Ash. Again. Blah! So it feels like Lit all over again and I so detest that! I picked all my units with this hate in consideration and I thought I'd escaped it! But nooooooo. Although, as boring and falling asleep as my class was on Tuesday we did get to look at some of the ourageous in your face ad campaigns Bennetton and Barnados have run over the years. Scary as!

The rest of uni is good, no assignments due for a while so I can continue to be a bit of a slacker. Dancing is good although just tonight Wednesday night jazz was canned thanks to the majority of the girls being so unbelievably undedicated and voting to have it canned. I'm so disappointed in them - to me it just means they don't love dancing enough to want to come to 2 jazz classes a week. But I won't go into it now or else we'll be here all night.

Brindy (my car) had her first service today :o) And doesn't she sound better for it! No waking up the whole neighbourhood when I turn on the ignition! Still, there are some bits and pieces that will need to be done to it within the next month or two. Nothing major, nothing huge, nothing expensive, just a few things. It's not going to die tomorrow so I can put it off (and save the money for it!). But basically they said my car is in excellent condition, which was such a relief.

Tomorrow is one of my two days off from uni and I am getting my hair cut - hurrah! I am thinking of being different and actually doing something exciting with my hair. I'm thinking of a fringe. never ever thought I'd go back to that but I do want my hair to look nice :o( So I reckon I need to do something like that. Will report more after tomorrow though. In the mean time I am just looking forward to sitting in a chair for two hours having my head massaged and primmed and prepped!

Listening to: Goodbye My Lover (omg song of the moment for me! I can't stop listening to it)
Give kids a voice, support Kids Helpline www.kidshelp.org.au

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home