The Little Fish

Monday, February 20, 2006

Be Strong

That's my new motto I have decided. It's spurring me on with my new years resolution, which I slipped with for a week or two (naughty me!). I have got back into it though, and am feeling good so far. I'm bummed I let it slip for a bit (that was the period in wich I rediscovered Violet Crumble pieces. Oh my goooooooooooooooood), it means I didn't get to the weight I wanted by the date I wanted, but nevermind. And 'Be Strong' is such an inspiring motto! Nevermind that it is also the title of the book Carly Patterson is releasing ;) hehehe!

Everything I had a craving for some bad food today though I was all 'be strong be strong be strong' - it's a great motivator! And I got a jump start when I jumped on the scales after my shower tonight and saw that I hadn't put back on as much weight as I was expecting to have after my slip so....YAY! Still, I'm killing myself with craving some chocolate!

Wowsers, it was so hot today, but luckily I was inside at work most of the day ;) But it's going to be even hotter tomorrow - 39 predicted! But I love it, hot weather is my best friend :) I have to go to uni tomorrow to get a parking permit somehow, even though I have no idea what I'm doing or anything - I really must ring them before I go to make sure I'm not going there for nothing. I'm really annoyed with the lack of info they have been sending me. Like uni begins in a week and I haven't got an email since February 3! Like at least confirm for me that we do start on the 27th and that I am enrolled and that everyone is actually alive at Mt Lawley!

Tomorrow is Kyle's birthday too, and I have been given the job of making the dessert for his birthday dinner. So I'm trying my hand at making trifle. Shouldn't be too hard, and man we haven't had that for yonks! It's such an old family favourite and of course, just like when I was 5, the jelly is still my favourite part! :)

Hip hop was tonight too and was fun as always. I really am enjoying it, which is great. It's the same every class though with me - like the beginning I feel all spastic and can't get the steps but by the end of the class I can get the steps and am fully into it and got all my grooving down pat and it's just so enjoyable. Tonight we danced to some Linkin Park and it was just so fun! I know I have said that about 70 times throughout just this paragraph, but I can't think of any other words to describe it! It's just real getting down, making a fool of yourself, having a groove kind of fun!

Anyways, I'm off to try and write some more of my fic, to keep all my fans happy - ROFLMFAO! It's just not coming to me, and it's so frustrating! I so badly want to finish it and think of a great ending! Oh well, I'm finishing this blog to go and try anyways!

Ciao!

Listening to: Monsters - Something For Kate
Loving: www.postsecret.blogspot.com
Support the Salvation Army's Oasis Youth Support Network www.salvosoasis.org.au

3 Comments:

  • Jackie has been slipping too - I haven't done ANYTHING for days EXCEPT eat junk!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

  • Rosy - I'm always writing fics! It's an addiction, especially now with no new BH on to watch *sob*
    I just haven't mentioned it to you in detail because I didn't think you'd want to read it as it's not and PJ and Maggie fic. But by all means if you want to read all my fics there are plenty to read! This one I'm doing now is an Amy one, a sequel to an Amy one I wrote late last year. Just let me know if you want to read (although you probably won't)..I always love feedback!

    By Blogger Believe in the Impossible, at 10:36 PM  

  • I've been unhealthy too! It's terrible! For choco craving go low fat hot choco! You can get some for like 40 calories! Top stuff. I will have to try your little "be strong" motto I think!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home