The Little Fish

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am just so over...

People being so immature and petty and pathetic. Honestly. Sorry, not such a nice start to a blog post, but today it has just made me really mad. Since Thursday night my Mum has been in the darkest of moods, seriously, it's like she's a different person. She's barely speaking and she's not doing a whole lot.I thought she'd finally cracked and decided to put her foot down and make us do our own washing, but turns out that was an incorrect guess. She and kyle have had a 'disagreement' as she put it and are not speaking. This I had no problem with, they have had disagreements before. Who cares. But the fact that she is being so dark and depressing is just giving me the shits. That's fine if she isn't speaking to Kyle, but doesn't mean you have to stop speaking to the rest of us! Last night she went to bed without giving me a kiss (something she has never ever done in my whole life) and I barely heard her 'goodnight' as she closed the study door and walked away. Like dude, don't take it out on me! This is the problem with my Mum, if she's in a bad mood she puts everyone else in a bad mood too, and it really gets to me...so much so that I avoid her so that she is unable to put me in a bad mood.

And then there's a select few girls at dancing who are also giving me the shits because they are being so immature and petty. I just want to screech my head off at them and tell them to start acting like bloody adults. It's no excuse why they're being such losers. They just need to get over themselves and accept that not everything can go their way. Life's like that, deal with it. It's not all a bed of roses ffs! They just have no consideration for others, and think the dramas in their lives (which really, cannot be called dramas) are the worst in the world and all that matter, when reall they have it pretty sweet. I just want to yell at them to stop being so petty about things and just dance and give up their conspiracy theories and pathetic immature politics.

Oh yeah and I am so over channel 9 showing so little of the gymnastics and so much of the bloody swimming!

Bah... now I am in a bad mood. I better go and watch some Blue Heelers.


P.S Glad you liked my previous entry Rosy! :o) I posted just that one verse because that is my favourite of them all.

3 Comments:

  • Are you talking about me? Because if you are that's not very nice, especially as you know I read this!

    I know I've been whinging but I get paranoid when I'm stressed. Sorry!

    Anyways my stress (and paranoia) is over, and I don't care anymore...

    My latest 'problem' at dancing though is not knowing what anything in ballet is called - especially those blood batteries or however you spell them!

    By Blogger MissPia, at 9:41 PM  

  • You dont sound very understanding towards your mom.. she's allowed to have feelings, you know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • OMG Pia no of course I wasn't talking about you! OMG I feel so bad now! I didn't want to mention any names so as not to pin point a culprit but it's DEFINITELY NOT YOU.

    Fark now I feel terrible! I must go and text you now and tell you this as well. I feel awful.

    I'll explain more when we talk next on msn.

    By Blogger Believe in the Impossible, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home