The Little Fish

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

When I get my name in lights!

I found myself thinking tonight at dancing that sometimes I just wish someone would take me aside and say something like 'Gee LJ, I really admire how hard you work in class' or 'You're so dedicated' or something like that. I sort of feel a bit unnoticed at the moment, not for any particular reason, just because. In the past I have always been totally just happy to even be there, to be given the opportunity to be doing something I love, but lately, I don't know why, I've gotten into thinking about it more. It happens every now and then and I have a big moan about it.

I am well used to it by now of course...it has always been this way, minus one or two fleeting moments. I think sometimes I just think about it a bit too much and that's when I get like this.

I guess it is no one's fault but my own...but yeah. Felt like I should do a blog about it. I comforted myself on the way home by reminding myself that one day I am going to be a success and everyone who I used to dance with and who never noticed me will be scratching their heads going 'Wow I used to dance with her...never thought she would become what she has'. One day I'm gonna make it big :o)


In other news...9 days til I go see Judith Lucy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home