The Little Fish

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Because I'm bored

Has anyone noticed I come up with THE lamest and shittiest titles for my blogs? And the entries that follow these poor titles are even poorer? Oh well, here's another one anyways, shamelessly stolen from Rosy's blog (which has awesome titles and entries)...



1. Three things that scare me:
Being alone forever
The sardine like feeling I get whenever driving across the Narrows Bridge lately
Losing anyone close to me

2. Three people that make me laugh:
Rosanna
Sarah and Step (they just can't be separated)
and my good self

3. Three things I hate the most:
Getting up early
The fact that junk food is not good for you
People who cannot see past their great figures and great hair and great clothes and actually accept a person for who they really are

4. Three things I don’t understand:
Customers who complain to me about their meal/coffee/the price of their meal and coffee. People I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE! I just serve you the stuff!
Mathematics
How people cannot appreciate Australian drama (and how they can enjoy American)

5. Three things I’m doing right now:
Going to bed
Doing another blog after this one because pictures wouldn't work in this one for some f*cked up reason
Flicking the glitter off my arm (which also happens to be on every other body part of mine, on my bedroom floor, all over our house and on my cat)

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Travel the world!
Travel around Australia in a luxury caravan with Loze and or backpack with Ash
Go to one of John Marsden's writing camps

7. Three things I can do:
Write good fanfics (apparently...they're certainly better than the other crap I write anyways)
Remember odd things (but not conversations I had just three hours ago)
Glitter costumes with my eyes closed

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Quiet
Friendly
At times a real dickhead

9. Three things I can’t do:
Drive a manual car - very well
Have sympathy for people who whinge about every single aspect of their perfect lives
Go to bed before midnight

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
My ipod - it's filled with the best songs everrrrrr :)
Classical piano music anywhere anytime...there's no other instrument like the piano
Your Mum when she says not to buy white clothes

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Those annoying chicks from Australian Idol who couldn't hack it as solo artists and so formed their own we have really annoying songs and voices divas group
Anything that loser Cale says on the TVAus forum
The constant too-ing and fro-ing banter between the West Australian government about the new stadium proposed for Perth. Don't waste your time listening to it, at this rate we will all be 92 by the time it is built.

12. Three things I’d like to learn:
Italian
The farking senior neo!! (enough said)
How to stop procrastinating when it comes to assignments/study/exam prep/essays

13. Three favourite foods:
Anything Italian
Frangipani pie
Salt and Vinegar chips (Smiths, thin cut...only way to have 'em ;))

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coke
Coke
and way too much Coke (I know I know, my bones are rotting away before my eyes. I'm sorry Rosy!)

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Round the Twist
Most things Disney
Agro

2 Comments:

  • Have you noticed that I am a nasty skank? I haven't commented your blog in freaking ages. *smacks self*

    All titles of blogs suck 'cos there too hard to think up. lol!

    1. Three things that scare me:
    Being alone forever
    The sardine like feeling I get whenever driving across the Narrows Bridge lately
    Losing anyone close to me

    They are just like me. Except maybe the second one! hehe.

    ANNNND. Yes, Chris Jericho is def. one of my faves and thankyou for sending that link to me! <333

    Anyyyyways Rissy poos.
    ILU!
    Take care,
    xoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • Thanks Larissa, you're gorgeous. My blog titles aren't wonderful, and I find you terribly funny - so it's touche from Melbourne.

    As for you stealing my meme... meh. I stole it from someone, too. Just still other people's material and make it your own. Unless they have a copyright. Then still their material, change the names, and make it your own.

    Much love,
    Rosanna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home