The Little Fish

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I hate...

...the stickers Kmart insists on putting on your new cd, which you can never fully remove and which totally ruins the look of your new cd

...when the Eagles lose

...when it's the Dockers or Collingwood that beats them

...when you leave a 3000 word essay until the day before it's due (I know...choice! hehe)

...when said essay makes you miss your fave tv show

...when your Mum makes one of your fave desserts, frangipani pie, and forgets to put the sugar in the meringue. Whipped egg whites...vomit

...dial up internet speed (seriously taking forever to download songs onto my ipod right now!)


Sorry guys, just my little rant for the day. Let's see if I can find a Blue Heelers picture of the day to reflect my mood. Ahhh yes, here's one. I call this one 'You dickhead!' The look on Amy's face says it all doesn't it? It just happens to be a scene where she was chewing Matt out, so it really is a 'you dickhead' moment! hehe And Jonesy is just glad it isn't him!


3 Comments:

  • I HATE those stupid stickers on the CDs. And you're like 'WELL, FRIEND - this industrial strength sticker you've just given me could probably COMFORTABLY HOLD TOGETHER A SPACE CRAFT and you're wondering why I can't get it off my CD. HOW ABOUT I PUT ONE OVER YOUR MOUTH'

    Anger is the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • Listen up sour grapes...
    It's just a game!
    A game we happened to beat - oh no wait change that to THRASH- you at on Sunday!
    :)
    haha

    By Blogger MissPia, at 3:38 PM  

  • We have had the sticker discussion but after buying the HSM soundtrack I now have an even greater, fresher hatred for them!

    You know what else I hate? I hate..

    ...being short

    ...being the SHORTEST mock trial girl

    ...being shorter than most year 9's and year 10's

    ...being told by an even shorter year 9 that I am shorter than a year 8 and should move to the front row

    ...being asked to button up my blazer

    ...smelling Lynx in the locker room (hello, this is a LADIES college!)

    Ahh you, me and John Marsden are so good at writing these lists! I should be more positive. On the upside I <3love looking at ball photo backdrops! :) Excitement! So pumped already.

    Hope you're having a good one!
    xx Becco

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home