The Little Fish

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thanks

I just want to thank everyone who's responded so kindly to my previous entry. It was nice of you all. Especially Rosy, who dedicated a paragraph to me in her own blog, and Pia who has been a good friend ;o) It has helped.

I hate being down. It just gegts me down. And I don't like feeling like that. I hate people feeling sorry for me (and that's not supposed to sound unappreciative to the gorgeous people who did leave me comments). So I'm over it already. What good will it do to mope around about it? You just gotta get on with life. So that's what I'm doing.

I had a great day today - I was kept busy at work and in the afternoon Miss Carter, my year 12 english teacher, came into the cafe. It was super to see her. We had a chat and she sort of boosted my confidence a little, which was nice. I was telling her how I was at uni, and she said "Oh that's good, cos you're good at writing". A very simple statement really, but I thought to myself later that, really, she should know. So maybe I am not too bad at writing. Having a teacher, who's been to university already, say that I'm good at writing has to be a good thing. It's different from like...my friends saying I'm good at writing. So I was happy. Maybe I will have a best seller after all.

Anyways, that's about all. My faith is restored thanks to Miss Carter, and Pia and Rosy and Madelyn and Bec and Bec's All Saints tapes she has lent me (god I so love old school All Saints right now!). Here's hoping I go back to uni on Monday and the classes are all good, and that Gloria Jeans calls me about a job!

1 Comments:

  • Sometimes you just need a good ol' vent - and if your friends won't listen.. who the hell will?

    I know I had one tonight and cheers for that old chap! :)

    By Blogger MissPia, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home