The Little Fish

Monday, June 12, 2006

In memory of the greatest television couple

Today, Sunday, the 11th of June, according to Rosanna and Nikki, is National Maggie and PJ day, a day to celebrate the awesomeness of Australian Drama and its two biggest stars. So, to do my duty as their biggest fan ever (along with Rosy and Nikki and Mads and Cat and Liz and Jackie and Bec and Emily and...do I need to go on?) I shall post a PJ and Maggie themed blog so that we can all go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Maybe she never knew what a big chance you were prepared to take on her - Maggie

Kiss me again and I'll kill you - Maggie

No, cos you think you know what's best for me better than I do, I hate that! - Maggie

If you jilt me I'll thump you myself - Maggie

I didn't want to think about what it would be like around here without you...I didn't want to lose you - Maggie

I thought you were crazy about me? - Maggie

I take you Patrick Joseph, despite your cold feet and the fact that you snore...to be my lawfully wedded husband. For poorer, for pizza, for late night soccer - Maggie

Well maybe I'm doing it for you - PJ

Loving each other, it's the easiest thing in the world. But a relationship long term, that needs a lot of work - Maggie

Yes you are, because you're the only one that matters - PJ

Well yes...I love him - Maggie

Mags I won't let him do this to you, I won't let him do this. Now you can't cover this up on your own - PJ

I thought you were crazy about me? - Maggie

Oh why? I've got a Bruce Willis video for you - Maggie

Dad was so angry, all the things he said he wanted...why couldn't I have just said I wanted them too? - Maggie

You'll have 'em...a house, kids, growing old together..maybe it won't be with me but... - PJ

Fall in love with someone else? - Maggie

Sure Maggie, it happens - PJ

Not to me it won't - Maggie (oh God, kill me now! Where are my tissues!)

Have you ever thought that maybe I'd rather be miserable with you? - Maggie

We decided we'd never let the job be affected by the fact we were together - Maggie

I thought you could understand that, cos we...think alike, don't we? - Maggie

If he clears out of here and he leaves you alone then I'll help him. All I care about is you - PJ

You can't do this Doyley, we've got to get married remember? I've invited all our friends..... Doyle it's going to be the best day. And you're gonna look so beautiful.... and you know what I'm gonna say to you.....I'm gonna say that I love you, I will always love you....always. And you know what you're gonna say?....to me?....Yeah.....yeah. We're gonna be married.... we're gonna be married... - PJ

All I ever wanted was you - Maggie




1 Comments:

  • *sobs*

    Those quotes from One More Day just set me off again :(

    Why do i always cry..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home