The Little Fish

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I never lose things

Seriously, I don't. I'm really good with my possessions. But it just occurred to me a little while ago that it's been a really long time since I've seen my Broken Dreams double cd. I seriously cannot for the life of me cannot think where it might be. It's not on my cd rack, it's not here in the study (even checked to see if it had slipped down behind the desk, but no) and I can't find it in my brothers room. So weird. I can't even remember the last time I saw it or listened to it. Did I lend it to anyone? I don't remember lending it to anyone. And if I did they've had it for a farkin long time now. Give it back!

This really has me stumped, and annoyed because I wanted to burn some songs from there tonight. And I can't find it. Bugger bugger bugger. If I've leant it to you, can you let me know? I really want it back. it could be in Mum's car, but I don't think so. Chances are Kyle has stolen it, and in that case it could be anywhere, but I couldn't find it when I shuffled through his room just before. I must ask him.


In the meantime - what a pain in the ass!

1 Comments:

  • I never used to lose things until I became uber busy and ran around like a headless chook and then I lost heaps of things! They were always around somewhere... just not where they should have been.

    By Blogger MissPia, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home