The Little Fish

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The bambino



Look! There he is! Awwww. He is so gorgeous! I could've just stared at him all day, he is just perfect!

Look at how tiny he is! I just could not get over it...he was so much tinier than I thought he would be, I was just speechless.

You'd think he was mine wouldn't you? But I am just his cafe aunty ;o)

Awwwww he was all cuddled up. You can't see his gorgeous ears because of all those blankets, but we were pulling them back and looking at them...who would've thought ears could be so adorable? lol!

He didn't open his eyes while I was there at all, he was just content to sleep in our arms...it was too cute. I so did not want to hand him back over to his Dad! I so wanted to steal him and take him home with me...seriously, he would've fitted into my bag!

Now, I would post more photos, but this is the best one, and I only have two more anyways and this stupid retarded blog won't let me have a nice format with more than one pic, so I have just put one in. Might post some more when I next blog. In the meantime, enjoy...and leave me some nice comments dudes! You know you all love babies!

1 Comments:

  • aww! i'm sorry for not telling you lol.

    your nephew is beautiful! <333

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home