The Little Fish

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ahhhh heaven

Claremont was so good today...but I did not get to spend nearly as much time there as I wanted to. Damn work! But it was good all the same. Alannah Hill was super, and so was Brutus and Moss, but the best was One Teaspoon. We saved that for the end ;) I almost bought a top in there...and a jumper. But I didn't. I will go back one day though. I seriously need to set aside a whole day for it...then I can spend more time browsing these stores and trying on and dreaming. I didn't have enarly enough time for it today. Hence why I diodn't buy anything but a freaking lip balm. But I saw that Claremont traino is like right in the thick of this brilliant shopping area, so there is my excuse to come...transport = easiness!

Me and Ash both saw this gorgeous necklace in Brutus and Moss and were all set to buy it until we saw the $110 price tag. Ash picked it up and stares closely at it and then goes 'It's freaking plastic guys!' Alas, we did not buy it.

But before that, I walked into the store and first thing my eyes landed on was THE most gorgeous top ever. I swear it was a sign. Too bad about the $210 price tag, the fact it was a size 2 and the fact I would need way smaller boobs to have a hope of looking nice in it, lol! Oh well....I stared at it for a while, then tore myself away.

But anyways...definitely going back to One Teaspoon...there were so many great things in there! We were going to go into DJ's and have a look at all the super stuff in there, but ran out of time :( I told you, we need to go back.

I took some super cute photos at lunch today and so they should soon be up on myspace...as soon as I get Dad to load them onto the computer for me, lol.

We started the convention dance tonight, and hurrah! It is GOOD! I seriously like it. It's going to push us I think, but I want that. We need that. We seriously do. And I am hungry to really get into it all.

Anyways, this is where I leave the blog for tonight...more another day! Ciao!

2 Comments:

  • I think Convention is going to be good if we can all get fit and manage to do it without dying!

    By Blogger MissPia, at 2:24 PM  

  • PS - Thanks for turning off the shitty password thing! :)

    By Blogger MissPia, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home