The Little Fish

Monday, August 21, 2006

That was bitchy

Sorry about the previous post. I just reread it and realised how bitchy it sounded! So I'll now create a nice blog post ;)

I have completed my first week at Myer now everyone. So yay for me! It was an experience, but overall I can't complain. The people from my other work are haunting me though and following me everywhere! The girl I took over for in 2004 now works at Myer and I walked in on Friday and she was like "I know you!" not at all sounding impressed. I was equally unimpressed. She still comes in with her annoying mother to eat on Thursday nights and they never stop complaining.

And the redhead that the loser from the Lotto kiosk is dating also works in freaking Myer! I'm surprised she has a real job myself...hahaha she is only going out with Mr Lotto cos he is rich, not because he's attractive or even close to her in age or even a nice person. I have served her twice at Myer now though and she is none the wiser it is me, the same chick from Kingsway. At first I was worried she would be like 'You work here too?!' and blab to Mr Lotto who would in turn blab to Robert and Cherie, but she doesn't even realise it's me, which is a good thing I guess.

See I haven't told my original cafe that I now have a second job. I don't feel they need to know, and plus I just don't know how to tell them. It's not like it's not allowed or anything...both Kalee and Mycool had multiple jobs when they worked at the cafe too. And it was Robert who made me look for another job when he cut my hours. At the time of applying for a new job I actually said to Dad when he asked if I'd told Robert that Robert'd have to be pretty niave to think that I wouldn't look elsewhere when he cut my hours down to a pissy 8 hours a week.

But I still haven't told them. I don't know what I will do if they ask me to fill in for anyone who's sick or the Christmas open days clash or whatever. I guess I will deal with that when the time comes. The people at Myer know I have a second job, so that is good. They are cool with it, which is so nice, and I am relieved. I worked with this great girl called Cassia on Friday, she was just so nice, and we will be working together every Friday.

Mum and Dad return from their trip tonight...laiden down with ppressies apparently, according to Dad's email :o) And I can have my ipod at last! Hope it doesn't take me forever to figure out how to use it!

And to finish up, here is the Blue Heelers picture of the day... a super picture if I do say so myself...one of my fave PJMags ones ever! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home