The Little Fish

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blue Heelers = love





I have spent the afternoon watching Blue Heelers, and my love for this show has not died. Man it's good. I could watch it for the rest of my life and never get bored. It's just so good! Drama at its best. And I still love and adore Rachel Gordon's acting ability. What a legend. She is just too cool.

1. "Detectives don't dig"
2. Questioning PJ's actions
3. The unforgettable confrontation in the best episode she ever did 'Monster'
4. This generations Maggie and PJ


1 Comments:

  • You are absolutely right - she is, was, and forever will be, a champ! About to go to bed and now I will have lovely dreams about Amy and Jonesy! (although not in a sexual way - all sex involving Jonesy can only occur if Susie is the one in bed next to him)

    Yay for the funny photo blog - now get bebo so you can come and look at my funny photos!

    Night!
    xx Bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home