The Little Fish

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WOOHOO!

Guess who has a job interview on Friday! I am pumped! Keep your fingers crossed that I get it!

This week has been pretty good, despite having to go back to uni on Monday. But I met some great people in my Youth Issues class, and then last night at dancing we had an extended convention class, and it was really really good (and I could actually remember the whole dance when I got home and tried to do it again! What a miracle!) It feels like we got heaps done, which is always a good thing. The countdown has already begun - convention is so close now...just over a month away! I saw the convention costume too - it's gorgeous!

Today my class at uni was the boringest everrrrrrrrrr but I got through it. It's nice that I finish at noon on Wednesdays...gives me the whole rest of the day to piss around and do whatever I feel like. Oh and be home in time for Blue Heelers classics, hehe. Today was Bring It On...such a goodie. Donna: "You're an ameteur" Susie: "Right...so what does that make you?" hahaha absolute classic!

You may have noticed I have added some links to that >>>>> side of the page. I'm surprised I was able to figure it out...go me! So all the special people now have a link up there, as well as a few of my fave websites.

Anyways, that is all for today, short and sweet. I'm off to print off a few more copies of my resume ;o)

And I shall leave you now with the Blue Heelers picture of the day, which is conveniently from todays classic 'Bring It On'! :o) Such a cute moment here...she couldn't keep herself away, hehe.


3 Comments:

  • That SJ photo!
    "Dreaming about me now Jonesy?"
    Was that today's episode! Aw!

    Good luck for the interview although I'm sure you don't need it! Are you going to keep up two jobs, or quit the cafe if you get the new one?

    I see my name on the side there...does that mean I'm special? *blush*

    And do you know what? A teacher called me incorrigible today. I didn't know what it mean and he told me to go and look it up. It means and I quote "Difficult or impossible to control or manage: eg. an incorrigible, spoiled child."
    Hmph. I take serious issue with that comment!

    xx Bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • Yea convention was good yesterday hey! I was pumped... but then I was dead for jazz!

    Thanks for adding me to your links - no BW though? Too boring for you now?

    Where's the interview for?

    By Blogger MissPia, at 8:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger MissPia, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home