The Little Fish

Thursday, September 14, 2006

50 random questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Watching Forensic Investigators in bed
2. Who are you in love with? No one :(
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Ahhh no
4. Are you watching TV? nope
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Ummmm Tuesday when I went to work?
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? just barely!
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I don't think my little car has driven that far actually!
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? nope
10. Do you keep a journal? Yes
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
12. What are you wearing right now? My pjs :)
13. How much money do you have in your wallet? About 7 bucks
14. Last food that you ate? Dinner - chicken schnitzl and vegies
15. Where were you last week at this time?Er prob doing the same crap I am now
16. Who do you like? Everyone!
17. Does anyone like you? I hope so!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? West Coast and Sydney
19. What is your favorite animal? Cats
20. Your dream vacation? Noosa, QLD
21. Last person's house you were in? Ummmm Ashlieghs?
22. Last party you attended? Bugger me, I haven't been to a party in ages :(
23. Have you been in love? Bah no!
24. Who was the last person you called? Hmmm I never call people so I can't remember
25. Have you ever taken studio pictures? No
26. Are you injured? I think I pulled my calf at convention rehearsal :(
27. Do you like corn on the cob or corn kernels? Both! I luurrrvvveee corn
28. Do you watch the news? Yes
29. What's the last candy you ate? A big bag of lollies from that rad store at Carine
30. Ever go to camp? Yeah, for year 7 and Brownies
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? In my dreams!
32. What do you want to know about the future? What the f am I going to do?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not right now
34. Do you fold origami? No but I can!
35. Where are your best friend(s)? Scattered around the planet right now actually
36. What's your favorite TV show? Blue Heelers!
37. Last time you went to a wedding? Hmmm last October
39. Do you have a celebrity crush? Yes
40. What time is it? 1:22am
41. What was the last bus you took? Haven't taken a bus for ages...I love having a car!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes it's the way it should be drunk
43. What does your last text message say? Hey are we still on for Friday?
44. Do you like hot sauce? Hate it!
45. Last thing you said? Goodnight
46. Do you need to do laundry? No
47. Can you whistle? Yep
48. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so!
49. What color is your shirt right now? White
50. What do you think of the person who took this survey before? Pia got honours plus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home