The Little Fish

Saturday, September 30, 2006

SUCK ON THAT SYDNEY!

Not only did Monette Russo earn herself a place on the 2006 World Gymnastics Championships womens team...

And not only did the Opals return to Australia as the new legends of womens basketball after being crowned world champions...

But today was a rather big day for West Coast livers and breathers like myself.

It was a heart stopping game...

Flying high over the G

Hero of the hour


A fight to the death



But we lived to tell the tale...

WEST COAST WON THE PREMIERSHIP!
Dean Cox - photo of the match :)
We LOVE you Woosha for making our team THE BEST!
Pfft...as if we'd let Sydney get it again!

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your team winning, Riss.

    But I agree with Elicia - I don't like football and so your lovely post is wasted on me.

    But I like your enthusiasm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home