The Little Fish

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A precious few you should hold on

Sometimes friends really suck. Sometimes they make my day. Sometimes I hate them for letting me down, or for leaving me. Sometimes I wish they would just go away and leave me alone. Sometimes I want to cry because I'm not with them.

That's what's made this week so shitty. Half my friends are leaving me, half are being bitches and the rest is just same old boring same old. Doesn't add up does it, but that's my life for you.

I can't wait to grow up and run away :)

2 Comments:

  • Hey,

    What is it with girls fighting?

    BigMike


    [url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

  • I concur.
    Friends are fucked.
    Totally overrated.

    By Blogger MissPia, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home