The Little Fish

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Forgettable


This is how I feel today

Thankyou for all your kind comments everybody. Never before have I had such a reponse to one of my blogs...I guess cos I've never gotten so deep in a post. Anyways, even though I can't thank you all properly because half of you chose to remain anonymous, it was appreciated. I walked into dancing tonight psyching myself up and chanted in my head almost the whole time 'Dance for yourself dance for yourself dance for yourself'. And I did. Still didn't really feel much different though. Sigh. That's life.

The class is the same as it was last year. Not a single new person. A few new seniors, who I don't really think should be in seniors yet (they will always be sub seniors in my eyes). There were a few people away, mostly who I was expecting. I don't know if they're away because they just missed the first class of the year or if they're staying away and not returning. I wouldn't be surprised. I have heard some whispers. Already some other girls have left. Maybe it's not just me. But I'm the only one without the balls to do anything about my situation except whine about it in my blog. I will be glad to go to QLD.

Yesterday I had to work at the Karrinyup store, which was an experience. Kind of boring. Actually VERY boring. It is DEAD there. No one comes in. I don't know how they can afford to keep it running. And Michelle's all 'If you want to work at this store you can you know, I can totally arrange it, I know it's closer to home for you' all eager. I didn't tell her no, but if she asks again I will. Morley is so much better. I never thought I'd say that, since I portray myself as such a stuck up Karrinyup girlie, but Morley really is better (and not claustrophobic - honestly, it's like a shoe box. I couldn't even see sunlight!). And I didn't really like working with Michelle's mother either.

However, our staff party, which is coming up next Saturday night, is something I am looking forward to. I have heard several good things...spit roasts, alcoholic slushies and sumo suits! Awesome! I haven't laughed myself silly for ages now. I miss that.

3 Comments:

  • I am glad that you are feeling a little better Riss. Just remember that you should never do what makes you unhappy. Move on and be free, I say (and I am pretty sure that is a lyric from a song, too - but lets just pretend it is original).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

  • Hello! 

    What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! Girly Girl 



    [color=#69c][url=http://paid-physician-surveyrvleczszw.bl
    ogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • Ok I just emailed you some stuff about classes...

    And... I hve a new blog.

    My other one annoyed me. ;P

    http://misspia84.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger MissPia, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home