The Little Fish

Friday, February 02, 2007

Queensland here I come

I am so so so excited about going to Queensland. The countdown is on - just 16 days to go now. I cannot wait! Today I bought a travel journal especially for the trip, even though, in comparison to the big adventures I have planned in my head for when I finish uni, this trip is pretty darn small and insignificant, I still plan to document it :)

I just can't wait to leave! I love love love everything about travelling. And one of the most things I love is flying on aeroplanes. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but flying is so exciting! hehe I can't wait to go to the airport and check my bags and board the plane and sit back in my seat and soak up the atmosphere and settle in cosily with my ipod and a book. I hold no fear of flying at all. And any fear that I might have about flying is totally overroaded by my love for it :)

I also can't wait to just go and explore QLD even though I have been there many times before. I'm planning on going on lots of walks, spending heaps of time at the beach and getting a freaking good tan. Hopefully I can fit in a lot of shopping and sightseeing too, maybe even catching up with Cat if we can arrange it. Ahhh it's gonna be great. I can't wait to just relax. This is the first holiday I've had in ages. I can finally have 2 weeks where I don't have to go to work everyday and uni everyday. It'll be a chance to get up in the morning and have the freedom to decide what I am going to do that day (in a beautiful tropical climate in a state I have not seen nearly enough of!)

Hurray for holidays!

2 Comments:

  • Yahoo! Holidays! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

  • You write very well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home