The Little Fish

Monday, December 11, 2006

Carols By Candlelight


Even though it seems all I am using this blog for lately is to advertise other stuff and other sites, I'm gonna do exactly that again. Sorry guys. I promise a new warm and fuzzy Christmas blog later in the week...I promise!

Perth friends...

I reckon you should all come to the IGA Carols By Candlelight this Sunday night, December 17, on Langley Park. I will be volunteering there, and it's really a top night, and the money is going to an AMAZING charity and and and....WHERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

Fact of the day: Carols By Candlelight began here in Oz, when a Melbourne late night radio announcer was walking home after his shift one Christmas Eve and looked up to see an elderly woman sitting by the window of her flat, holding a candle and singing along to the Christmas carols playing on her radio. The next year this radio announcer began the first Carols By Candlelight in Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home